Address: 2301 Kalakaua Ave # 113 Honolulu, HI 96815-2969 (Click For Google Maps)
Phone Number: (808) 924-5001
Serves: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizers, Dessert
Kid Friendly: Yes
There is no doubt if you are in Waikiki you should stop by Cheesecake Factory. Dessert is the main attraction here, but even the rest of the menu is good. Skip that though and just double up on dessert. With so many great choices, you’re going leave wanting to come back to try that one slice of cake or pie you didn’t have the appetite to order. If you are lucky enough to get a seat outside, take full advantage of it. It is always freezing cold inside this restaurant for some reason. It is also always packed, but wait times tend to not be as bad as you think. I love coming here for lunch as you can get lunch portions and still get a big piece of cake! You’re going pay Waikiki prices at this place. So yes, $10 for a mixed drink. But if you’re staying in Waikiki, make a quick stop for some delicious dessert!
- Entrée Selection: Good
- Entrée Quality: Good
- Entrée Quantity: Fair
- Entrée Prices: Fair
- sComment: When I was here I had Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. I opted for the lunch portion which is much smaller. It was good, not the best but not the worse I ever had. Good portion for lunch menu too.
- Appetizer Selection: Good
- Appetizer Quality: Good
- Appetizer Quantity: Fair
- Appetizer Prices: Fair
- Comments: The appetizer selection is plentiful. They’re all pretty good but just skip appetizers. You have to save room for dessert!
- Dessert Selection: Great
- Dessert Quality: Great
- Dessert Quantity: Great
- Dessert Prices: Good
- Comments: Red Velet Cake was so good! And the Peanut Butter Cheesecake! I’m pretty sure I want to go back now and eat more. You’ll find out quick why this is often rated one of the best Cheesecake Factories in the U.S.A.
- Alcoholic Drink Choices: Good
- Alcoholic Drink Quality: Good
- Alcoholic Drink Prices: Fair
- Comments: I had a Pineapple Mojito. Ok it was $10 which made me widen my eyes a little, but it was very good! I was very happy with the large selection of drinks you could order.
- Non-Alcoholic Drink Choices: Good
- Non-Alcoholic Drink Quality: Good
- Non-Alcoholic Drink Prices : Fair
- Comments: Just your typical Juices, Soda and such.
- Staff Friendliness: Good
- Staff Efficiency: Good
- Comments: I believe this place has a high rollover, so I’m always seeing new faces, getting the new guy and such. But they’re always very nice, managers are even more polite and friendly.
- Restaurant Appearance: Good
- Restaurant Location: Great
- Restaurant Atmosphere: Good
- Restaurant Restrooms: Good
- Comments: Slapped right in Waikiki you can’t beat this if you’re spending your vacation here or may be passing through. It’s a very nice place, so the atmosphere is good. It’s also a very big place with a decent size bar.
- Parking Situation: Bad
- Parking Prices: Bad
- Comments: It’s Waikiki, can’t expect much more. THough you can park at the Zoo for $1/hour. Its a short walk away.
- Overall Rating: Good
- Comments: If you want a great place for Lunch or just an overall awesome dessert you should stop here atleast once. While it doesn’t have a “Hawaiian” feeling per say, it is still a great place to stop for some delicious desserts.